Saturday, August 28, 2010

Here I Go!

Much better week. My glass is definitely filling up. First of all, I think this my be my new car....

 haha, just kidding. I just saw it on my way to school and had to take a picture. I don't even need the one I have but this one is totally rad... and kind of makes me want to watch "Back to the Future." 

Birthday flowers from my "new family" :)
Fun w/photo booth.
Right, so the family has finally moved into the house! I love it. The kids are so full of energy, it is hard not to want to join them. I have to say, I much prefer waking up to the sound of baby coo's and toddler laughs than to the alarm clock. There is something so cold about an alarm clock that begs you to sleep just 10 more minutes whereas, the hustle and bustle of people (okay, very very little people) makes you want to get up and see what's going on :) 

Also, my exams are over!!!! We'll see how I did soon. I'm not so sure about how they will turn out. I had 4 and on the first one, I got so wrapped-up in the creative process of my figured bass exercise (wrapped-up in a good way...) I totally forgot about time. The figured bass was part one of three on that test and once I finished that part, I only had 14 min to finish the rest of the test!! Yeah... didn't finish the last one but I feel like I got enough of the rest of it (except for that Gr6 that I stupidly wrote down as being some weird dim. chord... stupid) to possibly show that I am not completely un-intelligent.... I hope. :/ whoops. They can't take an acceptance back right? Oh well, I just hope I get to keep my spot in the Current Topics class this semester!! So excited! 2 guest lecturers and sooo many articles that I've been anxious to discuss!!!
My beer foam made a happy face :)
So, cheers! to the end of a very strange summer, new friends and to the start of what is promising to be a very good school year :)

2 comments:

  1. You know, in the middle east, they would tell your "future" based on the foam at the top of a cup of Turkish coffee-- before you drank it! I'm liking your method better.

    ReplyDelete